Paths to Wellness
The services I provide are for adults (18+) and include, individual therapy, couples therapy, professional and executive wellness, and integrative treatments.
I also provide education and consultation to professionals and businesses, to include EMDR consultation to EMDRIA/HAP certified therapists.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Individual Psychotherapy (18+)
- Couples Therapy (Gottman Method)
- Professional and Executive Wellness
- EMDR Therapy for Trauma, Grief, Substance Abuse and Behavior Change
- Health Psychology (Chronic Pain/Illness Management, Sleep Disturbance)
- Mind-Body Somatic Awareness Consultation and Training (with emWave biofeedback option)
- Meditation (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction; Vipassana; iRest)
- Stress Management and Behavior Change (Weight Management, Organization and Time Management)
- Yoga (For Mood, Pain, Chronic Illness, and Enhanced Well-Being)
- Services for Special Populations: Executives/Professionals, HealthCare Professionals, First Responders, and Pilots, to include pre- and post-critical incident education and interventions.
The breadth of my scope of practice offers the ability to treat you as a whole person, connecting the cognitive, emotional, physical, and spiritual parts of the self.
Below are a list of my Services
- 60-minute Initial Individual Therapy Consultation
- 50-minute Follow-up Individual Therapy Session
- 90-minute Initial Couples Therapy Consultation
- 50-minute Follow-up Couples Therapy Session
- 60-minute Initial EMDR Session/Consultation
- 50-minute Follow-up EMDR Session
- 45-minute Lifestyle Consultation
- 45-minute Initial Stress Management or Behavior Change Consultation (excludes EMDR & Biofeedback)
- 50-minute Stress Management or Behavior Change Session (excludes EMDR & Biofeedback)
- Mind-Body or Somatic Awareness Consultation (follow-up session fees are dependent upon services arranged)
- 30-minute emWave Biofeedback session
- Wellness Package (1 Mind-Body Consultation, 1 Somatic Awareness Consultation, 2 emWave sessions, 1 Guided Meditation Session, 1 Stress Management Session, 1 Lifestyle Consultation Session)
* Individual Yoga and/or Meditation Session pricing options are discussed during a Mind-Body Consultation or as desired as complementary alternative medicine during the course of treatment.
* Licensure as a doctoral-level Clinical Psychologist is distinct from recognition and certifications in yoga, meditation, and other complementary services that I provide.
Rates & Insurance
Rates: Please contact me details
Insurance: Insurance is not accepted at this time, but please contact your plan to determine if you may be able to personally file for the services, as many plans will cover out-of-network providers, including complementary care/medicine, such as yoga, meditation, psychoeducation (stress management and behavior change sessions), and emWave biofeedback.
Payment: Payment is required at the time of scheduling the appointment; returned payments are in accordance with the below cancellation policy.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Cancellation Policy: If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the appointment/session.